New Heights for College Access and Success
Thank you for your interest in the NCAN national conference that took place September 15-17, 2014. The conference was a great success -- photos and session presentations will be posted shortly!
Online registration for the 2014 National Conference is now closed.
Travel and Hotel Information
The NCAN 19th National Conference took place at the Arizona Biltmore, 2400 East Missouri Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona 85016.
Conference Plenary Speakers
This year’s plenary speakers included representatives from the White House, Starbucks, higher ed, and foundation presidents. Click below for more information!
Conference Workshop Sessions
We offered more than 60 different workshop sessions that focused on the following areas:
College Access and Readiness for All
Student Success in Higher Education
Using Technology to Enhance Student Outcomes
Research, Data and Measuring Outcomes
Policy to Increase College and Career Attainment
Collective Impact and Networks
21st Century Skills and Career Readiness
Access to Opportunity
Program Management and Leadership
Click here to learn more about these sessions.
NCAN is grateful to the following organizations for their generous conference sponsorship;
- USA Funds
- Helios Education Foundation
- Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- Lumina Foundation/MoveEd
- College Board
- Kresge Foundation
- Rural Opportunities Consortium of Idaho (ROCI), an initiative of the J.A. and Kathryn Albertson Foundation
- The Travelers Companies Inc.
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Freeport-McMoRan Foundation
- Arizona College Access Network
- Arizona College Scholarship Foundation
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- College Abacus, an initiative of ECMC
Click view for more information on these organizations.