With hundreds of members in almost every U.S. state, the National College Access Network is a unique and experienced resource for organizations that help underrepresented middle and high school students aspire to, apply to, enter, and succeed in college.
NCAN members touch the lives of more than two million students and families each year and span a broad range of the education, nonprofit, government, and civic sectors:
- Community-based nonprofits such as College Now Greater Cleveland and 10,000 Degrees
- National nonprofits such as AVID, College Advising Corps, College Summit,College Possible, Project GRAD, and uAspire
- Local scholarship providers such as the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara
- Federally funded programs such as St. Olaf College Talent Search and GEAR UP Mississippi
- National youth-serving organizations such as Communities in Schools
- Public school districts such as Milwaukee Public Schools
- Charter schools such as KIPP and SEED Schools
- Colleges and universities such as Georgetown University and Palomar College
- Private, corporate, and community foundations such as Kresge Foundation, Citi Foundation, and Marin Community Foundation
- State agencies such as the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission
- Education policy organizations such as ACT, the College Board, and the Institute for College Access and Success
- Youth mentoring programs such as Starfish Initiative
Visit our Member Directory today!